If you use a MAC and are working with OS X Mountain Lion, then get ready to update your system. The version 10.8.1 update for OSX has been released and you can download it from the MAC App Store under the Updates section.
This update comes with numerous fixes, like when Migration Assistant unexpectedly quits. Well, that has been resolved. There was an issue with compatibility while using email with the MS Exchange server, already resolved. Some other fixes have been made, for example:
- Using an audio file with the help of Thunderbolt display
- Issue of stopping iMessages from being sent
- The system used to halt when anyone dealt with Pinyin input
- Resolves an issue when connecting to SMB servers with long names
- The authentication process has been revised and improved for 802.1X with Active Directory credentials
Remember to make a backup first if you plan to download this update.